[Capdist-auditions] THE BLUE HORSE REPERTORY COMPANY'S ACTING SCHOOL EXPANDS TO SPENCERTOWN ACADEMY-FEE REQUIRED

Lora Lee Ecobelli loralee at bluehorserep.com
Mon Aug 25 08:55:00 EDT 2014

*THE BLUE HORSE REPERTORY COMPANY'S ACTING SCHOOL*

In addition to our popular adult acting class at The Theatre Institute at
Sage College, the Blue Horse Repertory Company will be expanding our
classes this fall to offer improv and scene study classes at The
Spencertown Academy in Spencertown, NY. Taught by Eddie Allen. Nancy
Rothman and Lora Lee Ecobelli.

Ongoing 8 week sessions.
Call now for more information and to register. 845 721-2493.

www.Bluehorserepertory.com <http://www.bluehorserepertory.com/>

*MONDAY NIGHT IMPROV!!*

*Eddie Allen* (AEA, SAG-AFTRA) has had the good fortune of performing in
theatre, film and television.  He co-wrote and performed Finding Fathers at
Walking the Dog Theater with Rob Leo Roy.  Theatre credits include
Chekhovek (Off-Broadway), Editor Webb in Our Town, Sir Toby Belch in
Twelfth Night (Walking the Dog) and One on One (StageWorks/Proctors
Theater).  Founding member of Off Leash, an improv group in NY and also a
founding member of The Spolin Players in LA.   Film: Love Orchard with
Bruce Dern & Kristanna Loken, Mumford, Monolith....  Television: Blue
Bloods, PanAm, Bones, Seinfeld…

​*Nancy Rothman* (AEA, SAG-AFTRA)is happy to be working with Blue Horse
Repertory. She has acted on stages in NYC, regionally and abroad, as well
as on film, television and radio.  Trained at Emerson College, Harvard
University, NYU in Paris and by many fine teachers, some of her past
credits include:Tribe, Antigone, The Lover, The Ruffian on the Stair,On The
Line, Look Back In Anger, The Letters of Emily Dickinson, Lysistrata, The
Puppetmaster of Lodz, 900 Dreams, Chopin and Candlelight, Three Viewings,
Our Town, Eurydice, The Cherry Orchard, Long Ago and Far Away and The Lady
of Larkspur Lotion. A founding member of Walking The Dog Theater's Improv
Ensemble, OFF LEASH, and of Hudson Air Radio Theatre, she values laughter
and improvisation as meditation practices.

*TUESDAY NIGHT SCENE STUDY*

*"Discover The Actor Inside"*
taught by Lora Lee Ecobelli
*[image: LL new shot.jpg]*
*Lora Lee Ecobelli* is an actress, writer, director and teacher. She has
performed both On and Off Broadway and is the winner of the Harold Clurman
award for best actress for her performance in The Vise. Her many stage
credits include: Amelia, A Christmas Carol,  The Seagull, A Midsummer
Nights Dream, The Trojan Woman, Antigone, Hamlet, The Cherry Orchard,
Blithe Spirit and The Three Sisters. Favorite film and television roles:
Judy Berlin, Speechless, The Veil, Dating A Zombie, The Abolitionists, The
Lady of Larkspur Lotion, Upright Citizens Brigade (Comedy Central) Sesame
Street's Elmoplooza and Deadly Devotions. She is a member of Hudson Air
Radio Theatre, Walking the Dog’s Off Leash Improv Ensemble and is the
Artistic Director of The Blue Horse Repertory Company.  Member of AEA,
SAG/AFTRA

*ADULT ACTING CLASSES*
with
*The Blue Horse Repertory Company's*
*Acting School*
www.Bluehorserepertory.com <http://www.bluehorserepertory.com/>

Our students are serious about developing their craft and are working
everywhere in films, theatre and television! Ongoing professional method
based scene study and technique classes at Spencertown Academy.

Beginners, intermediate and advanced students welcome. We work with each
student individually which creates a strong supportive environment. Tuesday
nights at 6pm.

Call 845 721-2493 for more information.

*Here is what students are saying about the Blue Horse Repertory Company's
Acting School!*

*"Blue Horse Adult Acting Classes with Lora Lee Ecobelli creates a unique
and encouraging learning environment for all actors, no matter how
experienced they are. Lora Lee teaches a wide variety of acting techniques
and methods allowing each student to expand their existing acting range
and, thus, become more versatile. Class format is constantly evolving and
changing in order to incorporate the most challenging aspects of acting
that students would encounter on real live auditions - including cold
reads, on-camera work, improvisations, and much more! Attending several
8-week course sessions at Lora Lee's Blue Horse Repertory Adult Acting
School was the best decision I've ever made for my acting career! Just in a
short one-year time frame I've been cast in more than 12 films, music
videos, and commercials. Lora Lee helped me to become more confident,
versatile, and daring actress, who's not afraid to take on any acting
challenges - and all of that, definitely, translates into a lot of
successful auditions and new acting project for me!"- Olga Bogdanova.*

*"Lora Lee teaches the fundamentals of several different acting techniques,
catering to each students weaknesses and strengths. But she does so much
more than that. She creates a safe haven, a network of actors supporting
and lifting each other up. She teaches us about the business side of acting
as well, training, often times in subtle ways, how to survive as an actor.
Lora Lee taught me how to be a better actor by guiding me to examine parts
of myself that were just below the surface, but below my sight line. I am
forever grateful. " Dave Cerutti*

*"LoraLee challenges me as an actress employing various techniques with
exercises,  scene study, character work and monologues to attain maximum
Character development.   I have gained confidence and inspiration to
audition to capture roles in film, commercials and theatre. I highly
recommend her class to beginners through the most highly trained actor." -*
*Gina Sidway*

*"I knew from the first night of class that I was in great company. Lora
Lee's energy, dedication, patience and passion, helps to draw out my inner
actor. I love the kind, fun and supportive group of students in the class.
I feel very fortunate to have this resource in the Capital
District."-Monica Brady*

*"I started in Lora Lee's class two years ago with no acting experience.
Since then I have appeared in four community theater productions including
one lead role and four independent films. The training I received in class
has been invaluable and has allowed me to fulfill my ambitions."-Judy
Landers*

*"Each class member performs a monologue or scene which they have chosen.
During and after the performance Lora Lee offers suggestions and asks each
actor to look more deeply into the character, challenging them to analyze
what they are saying line by line. Her work is insightful and gentle, no
egos are bruised."-John Noble*

www.Bluehorserepertory.com <http://www.bluehorserepertory.com/>