[Capdist-auditions] the rise above series

shaikh niass shaikhniass8 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:35:17 EST 2014

Title: the rise above.

Production type: scripted TV series.

Union status: non sag/non union.

Compensation: non pay, meals provided in the area of shoot.

Date of shoot: next or the Sunday after .

location: the Albany Jewish community center

time: from 2:00 to 6:00 pm

This is a story of a group of friends who all have the same goal: to make
it big. Though we all come from different backgrounds and families we chose
to rise above all the doubts, struggles, and negativity to make our dreams
become a reality

I'm looking for 100 Background actors/extras any Ethnicities that are
college age for the show party scene on Sunday at the Albany Jewish
community center from 2:00 to 6:00 pm. as well as any local bands who would
like to appear in the show.

please send headshot , resume and contact number thank you.