[Capdist-auditions] press release

pennyshaw57 at juno.com pennyshaw57 at juno.com
Mon Feb 3 20:22:03 EST 2014

Good evening...Would you please run the following announcement in your Community Events?  If you have any questions, please contact me at the above email address or call me at 872-9455.  Sincerely, Penny Shaw, Hilltowns Players Correspondence Secretary.

The Hilltowns Players announce auditions for their 2014 traveling dinner theater spring comedy: "The Boardinghouse" by Vern Harden.  "Welcome to 'Home Sweet Home Boardinghouse' (& the zaniest house guests you'll ever meet!".  Auditions will be Wednesday, February 12th and Thursday February 13th at 7:30pm at the Helderberg Lutheran Church hall, Route 443, Berne, New York.  A cast of three men and five women is needed.  For more info call: 339-6419 or 872-9455.