[Capdist-auditions] Music Director Needed

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Mon Feb 3 21:59:28 EST 2014

 Music Director Wanted (Troy, NY)
The Young Actors Guild is seeking a Music Director for our Spring Programs production of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" We are looking for a dynamic and inspiring Music Director who enjoys and has experience working with children ages 6 - 18. Proficient piano preferred. Candidate should have a degree in Music. Rehearsals take place on Saturday afternoons, beginning February 22 and running through May 16, 17, and 18 show dates.
Please send resume and cover letter to YAG at rpi.edu.