[Capdist-auditions] Call for Singers

Carolyn Coogan carolyn_coogan at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 22:09:39 EST 2014

Capital Community Voices (CCV) is seeking singers for all parts (especially tenors and basses).  Rehearsals meet on Tuesdays from 7-9 in preparation for a May 10 spring concert.  We are a four-part (SATB) choral ensemble which presents everything from Brahms to Broadway, from classical to contemporary.  We are currently going in our 31st season.  No auditions required.  Membership dues are $25 per semester.  Come join the fun!  For more information, visit http://www.ccvsings.blogspot.com/ or email us at ccvsings at hotmail.com.

Capital Community Voices is directed by Julie Panke.