[Capdist-auditions] 2014 Mac-Haydn Theatre auditions

Jesse DeGroodt jdd1926 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 08:18:20 EST 2014

*2014 MAC-HAYDN THEATRE AUDITION INFORMATION *

*posted 1.10.2014*

Auditions will be held February 3 through 6 in New York City, with an Open
Call on Tuesday, 2/4.  Further information will be posted as details are
set. We are accepting resumes for possible appointments: looking for legit
singers, strong dance and tap, acting for lead roles in 2014 season of
classic and contemporary musicals. Especially need legit high tenor and
soprano, triple-threat and character men and women.

Mail resume and head shot to:

Casting, The Mac-Haydn Theatre, Inc., P.O. Box 204, Chatham, NY, 12037. We
prefer hard copies of resumes; but they may be emailed to
mhtresumes at fairpoint.net.

We will also be at the Straw Hat auditions in New York.

Auditions in Chatham will be on Saturday, April 5 for adults and Sunday,
April 6 for children. Details to be announced.

NOTE: We are sorry, but we cannot consider online, video/DVD, etc. means of
audition materials.