[Capdist-auditions] Twelfth Night Auditions - Open Call

Benjamin Mccauley bmccauley6 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 14:26:42 EDT 2014

Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare

Directed by Benjamin McCauley
Produced by Molly Water and Benjamin McCauley

Auditions for Twelfth Night will be Thursday, April 4th at "Our Saviors Lutheran Church" in Colonie starting at 7:00 PM.

To get to the auditions, please enter from the school area in back and follow the signs.

All roles are available, and in some cases, understudies will be cast as well.
Understudies will be able to perform at least 1-2 performance during the run.

If cast, rehearsals will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting April 8th.

The show itself will run through the weekend of
May 30-June 1, with a Friday and Saturday Night performance, and a matinee on Saturday and Sunday.

Nothing is needed to prepare for auditions (unless you have something you really want to show) as the auditions will be purely cold reads from the script.

There will be sides for people to look at while they wait.

If you can make it, try to let myself (Ben) know so I have a rough estimate on how many people will be there.

If you CANNOT make it, but are still interested in being a part of the show, let me know and we can either try to set up another time to meet, or possibly have you record something and send it to me.

If you have any questions, you can email me at BMcCauley6 at yahoo.com

Also, join the Facebook event.
https://www.facebook.com/events/530025240450568/