[Capdist-auditions] Seeking Costume Designer

Meghann Warner mwarner at troycivic.org
Sun Mar 23 08:16:48 EDT 2014

For our second year of the Classics in the Park series, we present "Much
Ado About Nothing", Shakespeare's classic comedy about love, honor, and
court politics.  We are seeking costume design submissions from any era,
Elizabethan to present.  The director is particularly interested in the
1940's.  Show dates are July 11-13 & 18-19.  Send submissions or questions
to Laura Darling, Director (lauramdarling at gmail.com) and Meghann Warner,
Producer (mwarner at troycivic.org).  Please indicate in your message whether
or not you believe you will be capable of executing your designs.

--
Meghann C. Warner
Producer, *Footloose, the Musical*