[Capdist-auditions] Wizard of Oz Audition NEW DATE ADDED If cast fee required

Meg Kelly sctmkelly at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 12:33:15 EDT 2014

Wizard of Oz AuditionsBy L. Frank Baum
Adapted by Frank Gabrielson
With Music and Lyrics of the MGM motion pictures score by Harold Arlen and
E. Y. Harburg Background Music by Herbert Stothart

April 25 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
*May 10 @ 10:30-12:30 pm  NEW DATE*
*Auditions will be at Saratoga Senior Center, 5 Williams St Saratoga
Springs, NY 12866*
*Rehearsal **schedule is online at www.saratogachildrensthetare.org
<http://www.saratogachildrensthetare.org>*
Sign in starts at April 25 4:45pm, Last sign in at 7pm, May 10,10:15 sign
in starts.

DIRECTOR TONY RIVERA, MUSIC DIRECTOR ALEX DICICCO
If you are unable to make auditions on Friday please write Meg at
sctmkelly at gmail.com to make other arrangements.
*This show is for children entering 4th grade through 10th grade in the
fall of 2014*
Show Dates:
Friday October 24 7pm
Saturday October 25 2pm and 7pm
Sunday October 26 2pm
All shows and rehearsals will be at The Saratoga Music Hall, City Hall
3rd floor,
Broadway, Saratoga Springs.
Please come prepared to sing 32 bars of a musical theatre song.  You need
your sheet music for the pianist (musicnotes.com). We will have someone to
accompany you. You will be allowed to sing A Cappella.  Also, please bring
a current photo of yourself that we can keep and a resume if you have one.
If cast in the production, there is a $230 production fee.
VISIT WWW.SARATOGACHILDRENSTHEATRE.ORG for details
--
Meg Kelly, Executive Director
Saratoga Children's Theatre