[Capdist-auditions] 2 Camera Operators Needed for Self-Defense Videos

Steve Grogan wcman1976 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 20:25:28 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

My name is Steve and I am a practitioner of a martial art called wing chun kung fu. I have been practicing since 1995. My friend Dave and I are going to film some self-defense situations, and we wanted to have them filmed from two or three different angles. To do that, we naturally need two to three camera operators. (Otherwise we'd have to film the same scenario three times ourselves...VERY tedious and time-consuming.) The goal is to get the scenes recorded then get all footage to Dave, who would handle the splicing. We really just need people to hold the cameras!

I live in Averill Park, although I am not certain the filming would take place out here. Also the filming schedule will have to be determined based on everyone's availability. If you are interested, reach out to me!