[Capdist-auditions] The Blue Horse Repertory Company Spring acting classes-Fee required

Lora Lee Ecobelli loralee at bluehorserep.com
Sat Mar 29 11:57:51 EDT 2014

Lora Lee Ecobelli loralee at bluehorserep.com
Feb 24
to capdist-auditi.
*  Don't be left behind! Get tuned up and ready for the summer season.*
*Brush up on your scene work and monologues and put your best foot forward.
 *
*Our students are working everywhere in the industry.*

*ADULT ACTING CLASSES *
*with *
*The Blue Horse Repertory Company's*
* Acting School*

Our students are serious about developing their craft and are working
everywhere in films, theatre and television!

Ongoing professional acting classes for adults at The Theatre Institute at
Sage College in Troy.

Beginners, intermediate and advanced students welcome.

Every Wed night at 6pm at The Theatre Institute at Sage College
Classes held in the Art Wing Lab  in The Schacht Fine Arts Center.
Corner of Front and River Street, Troy NY

*Private coaching for special auditions and Skype sessions also available*
[image: Inline image 1]

Call or email for more information.
845 721-2493
<845%20721-2493>
Loralee at bluehorserep.com
<Loralee at bluehorserep.com>

www.bluehorserepertory.com<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bluehorserepertory.com%2F&h=mAQFIzPrB&enc=AZNmK0Tk1-I6KC1vHRJyUBtD-4M-sfYSmKnlwOSyd46Wmw0a0LM95ZHMTiQgQMrYb7cofntupBZbL2Qn0kpuy5N5nMgiBsadkyDwlZ-B_rWwMqIITH8WH8o9l8uHQF9ne4o&s=1>