[Capdist-auditions] Submission

Barbara Waldinger hrcshowcasetheatre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:24:32 EST 2014

*HRC Showcase Theatre an Equity-approved company based in Hudson, New York,
is casting our twenty-fourth season of staged readings.  We are producing
five original plays between October, 2014 and May, 2015.  We are seeking
actors of all ages and types, Equity as well as non-Equity, offering a
small honorarium.  For our March 14th play (SLEEPING DOGS), we need a young
man, around 19 years old, who would be willing to assist us in setting up
for the reading during the day, and will play the young man in the evening
reading.  The character is supposedly in a coma but wakes up for a short
time at the end of Acts I and II and has a few lines.*
*For our May 16th reading (OBLIVION) we need a teenage girl who can play a
much younger child (the script calls for a seven-year-old but as long as
the actress looks young, that's what matters).  *

*If you wish to be considered reply with your resume and headshot to *
*hrcshowcasetheatre at gmail.com <hrcshowcasetheatre at gmail.com> to our Artist
Director *Barbara Waldinger