[Capdist-auditions] the rise above tv series

Shaikh Niass shaikhniass at ymail.com
Fri Nov 14 15:03:54 EST 2014

  Title: the rise above.Production type: scripted TV series.Union status: non sag/non union.Compensation: non pay, meals provided in the area of shoot.Date of shoot: early Novemberlocation:albany,ny/troy,ny  This is a story of a group of friends who all have the same goal: to make it big. Though we all come from different backgrounds and families we chose to rise above all the doubts, struggles, and negativity to make our dreams become a reality.Here are the characters you can audition for:
  Erica Moore: she’s a female rapper. She’s like Left-Eye from TLC crazy, passionate, outspoken and will fight for her what she believes in. she also dating Brian. Age: 18-25 Ethnicities: african american.
  Courtney brooks: she’s a funny, down to earth kind of girl who brings that sexy but classy Latin style to the group.Age: 18-25 Ethnicities: latina.
  Background actors/extras any Ethnicities and any age.  Also is there any step crews out there I could use you for this project as well.  create a monolauge based on the character you fit best and Submit a video audition to shaikhniass at ymail.com. Thank you.