[Capdist-auditions] the rise above TV series

shaikh niass shaikhniass8 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 15:44:47 EST 2014

Title: the rise above.
Production type: scripted TV series.
Union status: non sag/non union.
Compensation: non pay, meals provided in the area of shoot.
Date of shoot: this Saturday
location:albany,ny/troy,ny

This is a story of a group of friends who all have the same goal: to make
it big. Though we all come from different backgrounds and families we chose
to rise above all the doubts, struggles, and negativity to make our dreams
become a reality.
Here are the characters you can audition for:

Erica Moore: she’s a female rapper. She’s like Left-Eye from TLC crazy,
passionate, outspoken and will fight for her what she believes in. she also
dating Brian. Age: 18-25 Ethnicities: african american.

Courtney brooks: she’s a funny, down to earth kind of girl who brings that
sexy but classy Latin style to the group.
Age: 18-25 Ethnicities: latina.

Mike O’Conner: a singer who’s a hopeless romantic, charming and every
girl’s ideal boyfriend because he knows how to treat a lady however the
only girl he wants is Courtney. He also has a step crew who competes in the
k-blast step competition every year. Age: 18-25 Ethnicities: african
American.

Background actors/extras any Ethnicities and any age.

Also is there any step crews out there I could use you for this project as
well.

send your headshot and resume, create a monolauge based on the character
you fit best or send a acting reel and Submit a video audition to
shaikhniass8 at Gmail.com <shaikhniass at ymail.com>. Thank you.