[Capdist-auditions] Auditions – Sleeping Beauty – Fee Based

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Sat Nov 15 18:22:25 EST 2014

*CAST  – Auditions --_Sleeping Beauty_*

Sun./Mon. Nov. 16, 17 from 5:pm to 7:pm
Students 8-18 – Tuition Based – Performances Jan 30 – Feb. 1, Feb 6-8

Be prepared to read from portions of the script.

This production will go into rehearsal in the next week and a half.
Performances will be Friday to Sunday,
Jan. 30 to Feb. 8.
I am looking at three very different scripts – a dramatic tale, a
musical, and a British comic version of the tale.  Actors will read from
the scripts and we will do the show where the talent matches the
script.  It is not the usual approach, but it will be fun.
http://www.steamer10theatre.org/category/cast