[Capdist-auditions] [Curtain Call Theatre] Auditions for Tigers Be Still on October 26, 2014

Jeremy Ward jrward5178 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:20:46 EDT 2014

Curtain Call Theatre is holding auditions for our upcoming

regional premiere production of

*"TIGERS BE STILL"*

by Kim Rosenstock

Location:           Curtain Call Theatre

210 Old Loudon Rd, Latham, NY 12110

Date:                Sunday, October 26, 2014

Time:               6:00 PM – 8:00 PM

Rehearsals:      Begin early December

Performances:  *January 16 – February 14, 2015*

(Thu 7:30pm, Fri & Sat 8pm, Sun 3pm)

*There is no need to make an appointment. *

*Sides will be available at the audition.*

*Please bring a picture and attached resume, if you have them.*

TIGERS BE STILL is a comedy that follows the misadventures of Sherry
Wickman, a young woman who has recently earned her masters degree in art
therapy only to find herself moving back home with her family, sending out
countless résumés and waiting for the job offer that never comes.

*Available Roles Include:*

·        *SHERRY *- 21-28

o    *Our hero who is trying to hold her family together. Sincere, younger
sister to Grace.*

 ·      *ZACK* - 18-24

o    *Recent high school graduate working out some anger issues, Son of
Joseph.*

 ·      *JOSEPH* - 40's-50's

o    *Caring father who struggles with communicating with his grieving son,
Zack. Also, terrified of tigers.*

 ·      *GRACE* - 24-32

o    *Dealing with a breakup. And it's not going well. Older sister (well,
at least in age) to Sherry.*

For more information about the theatre and the rest of our season, please
visit our website at www.curtaincalltheatre.com.

Thank you!

--

Sincerely,