[Capdist-auditions] a director of photography/camera operator

shaikh niass shaikhniass8 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:55:52 EDT 2015

I'm looking for a director of photography/camera operator for my TV pilot
I'm doing called the rise above we will be filming in Albany NY. I need
someone who is 100% committed to the project and must be local to the
Albany, NY area or have Reliable access to transportation. This show will
be aired on the public access channel on time warner cable so for those who
want to work in the film and television industry this is a first step to
get there. This is for NON-UNION / NON-PAY Copy and credit provided (also
IMDb) if you’re interested you can contact me at shaikhniass8 at gmail.com or
518-300-5045

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.