[Capdist-auditions] Seeking actor IMMEDIATELY for Water by the Spoonful

Confetti Stage confettistageinc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:20:45 EDT 2015

Confetti Stage has unfortunately lost a performer for our upcoming
production of Water by the Spoonful, and we are seeking an African-American
male actor who can play middle-aged.  The character of Chutes&Ladders is a
sarcastic, but well-meaning, recovering crack addict communicating with
other addicts in an online chat room.  This will be a tight, short
rehearsal schedule, as the show runs April 24-26 and April 30-May 3 (7:30pm
performances on Thurs-Sat; 2pm on Sundays).  Given the time constraints, we
are willing to have the actor use a script on stage for performances.  We
may also consider double-casting if actors are not available for every
performance.

Please contact director Amanda Brinke at abrinke at yahoo.com if interested.

--
Confetti Stage, Inc