[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for Macbeth

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Thu Apr 9 21:22:52 EDT 2015

**The Northeast Theatre Ensemble will be holding auditions for Macbeth on

This show will feature alternative casting in all roles.  The roles of
Macbeth and Lady Macbeth have been cast.  Please Arrive at 6:30 pm so we
can begin at 7:pm.  Please bring Head Shots and Resumes if you have
them.  No prepared monologues are necessary, everyone will be reading
from sides.

Roles for Men
MACDUFF
DUNCAN\HECATE
THE THREE WITCHES
Roles for Women
LADY MACDUFF
BANQUO
Roles for any gender
MALCOLM
ROSS

*Macbeth is produced by the Northeast Theatre Ensemble and will be
directed by Michael Kennedy.*

We will do separate auditions through our CAST program for students age
8 to 18.

Performances will be at the Steamer No.10 Theatre – July 10-12, 17-19,
24-26.

---