[Capdist-auditions] New Artist Needs Actors for Music Video (Midtown West)

shaikh niass shaikhniass8 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:34:34 EDT 2015

Hey everyone I'm posting a casting notice for a friend

no pay

This is not your typical music video. This will be a re enactment of the
movie "Trading Places"
Bear in mind (Aside from Eddie Murphy's character, the dudes in the jail
cell, the driver & a few random people at the bar)... there were no black
people in this film. Armed with that knowledge we are seeking about 20 - 25
Caucasian males between 25 - 70 years old, 5 black men between 21 - 35
years old and 5 - 10 woman (any race) between the ages of 21 - 30. This
posting is mainly for student actors or anyone else willing to do the gig
for NO compensation. We are looking for people to play the roles of the two
rich brothers "The Dukes" , The Butler "Coleman", The 2 black guys from
jail, about 20 white cops (actors who already own a police uniform) and
General background with business attire to play workers at Winthrop's firm.
If you wish to be a part of something creative & different feel free to
respond with your Name & pic(s) via email at Marleetheone at gmail.com or text
MarLee Hendrixx at 929-331-5005
... If we feel you fit the part you will be contacted, thank you.