[Capdist-auditions] Miscast Cabaret! No cost production, Ages 13 - Adult

Cue Theatre thecuetheatre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:32:58 EDT 2015

Calling all Capital District Actor and Actresses!!!
Do you have a dream role that you have always wanted to play but know you
would NEVER be cast due to age, gender, voice type, race, etc.???

*The Cue Theatre will be holding auditions for it's Miscast Cabaret! This
one night event will be an exciting night to reexamine the characters we
think we know and to break the mold of how a performer 'should' look or how
a character 'should' be played.*

*Here's the deal:*

*Auditions are held at The Cue Theatre August 17th & 18th 7-9pm. We are
located in the center of Delmar at 339 Delaware Ave. (entrance on the side
of building on Becker Terr.) You must come prepared with your act. That
means sheet music in the proper key, you playing the role, and if you have
back-up dancers, duet partners or props they must be with you too. *
*We are only holding 1-2 rehearsals for this night of mayhem and all
numbers must be ready to go!*

*Please email Suzie Dunn at TheCueTheatre at gmail.com
<TheCueTheatre at gmail.com> to hold your audition spot. Due to a large volume
of interest we are asking you to contact us in advance.*

*The show will take place on August 28th on The Cue stage.*
*Grab your friends, and get your dream role ready!!!*

*Always get cast as your dream role? Then be sure to check out our website
for upcoming auditions for Little Mermaid Jr. And our teen & college
production of RENT!*

*Click here for more info! <http://www.thecuetheatre.org>*

*The Cue Theatre, Inc.*
339 Delaware Avenue at Becker Terrace
Delmar, NY 12054
TheCueTheatre.org
518-650-7397

The Cue Theater is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.