[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for A Family Reunion to Die For

Ethel LeVan highlightacting at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 18:34:41 EDT 2015

 The Highlight Acting Troope is in need of 4 females ranging from late 20's to early 40's and 1 male 30-40 for our upcoming production of A Family Reunion to Die For.  We will hold auditions on Sunday, August 30th from 4-6  at the Center Brunswick United Methodist Church.  The play will be directed by Mindy Huerter and Andrew Osterhout will be her assistant director.  A Family Reunion to Die For was written by Mike and Matt Steele. Performance dates are Oct. 16, 17,  18, 23, 24, 25, 2015.
Welcome to the Wilcox Bed and Breakfast a taste of the Wild Wild West in the tropics.  At the Wilcox you will find just what you are looking for: relaxation, sun, tropical beaches and maybe even a murder.  Who is killing members of the Wilcox family?
If you have any questions please contact Mindy @ 518-728-7021 or email her @ caligirlm88 at aol.com