[Capdist-auditions] Glens Falls Symphony Children's Chorus

Matthew Gaulin gaulinmd at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 14:09:04 EDT 2015

Hello,

The Glens Falls Symphony Children’s Chorus will begin its Fall Semester on September 14th, 2015. We are looking for students ages 8-15 (with unchanged voices) to join our chorus! We rehearse on Monday afternoons from 4:30-6:15 at the First Presbyterian Church in Glens Falls, NY. Attached is an informational poster with contact info you are interested.

Thank you,
Matthew Gaulin
Director, Glens Falls Symphony Children’s Chorus