[Capdist-auditions] Saratoga Children's Theatre Fall classes and Lessons for ages 4-18years FEE

Meg Kelly sctmkelly at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:56:41 EDT 2015

*NEW AT SARATOGA CHILDREN'S THEATRE*
*FALL CLASSES- PRIVATE ACTING LESSONS-*
*        PRIVATE AND GROUP VOCAL LESSONS*

This fall we are offering many new classes including:
Please visit our website for more information and to register…..
www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org

Page to Stage for kindergarten through 2 grade students. Students choose
their own character from their favorite book that will come to life on the
SCT stage.

Intro to Acting for 7-10 year olds. We will explore the beginnings of
improv, musical theatre (acting through a song), scene acting, and theatre
games.

Disney Dance Workshop for 7-10 year olds. Your child will learn the basics
of Musical Theatre Dance while having fun working with their favorite
Disney hits.

Group Vocal Lessons for 10-12 year olds and 13-15 year olds. Develop basic
vocal technique, repertoire selection, intro to diction, performance
techniques, and group and solo singing assessment. This class will
primarily be taught by direct instruction, discussion, and participation.

Private Vocal Lessons with Casey Gray

Private Acting Lessons with Leigh Berenis or Bob Berenis

Keep an eye out for Audition Prep Workshops and College Prep Workshops
starting in October!

Questions…Please write Leigh Berenis sctlberenis at gmail.com

Meg Kelly, Executive Director
Saratoga Children's Theatre