[Capdist-auditions] Our Own Productions is looking for a cast member for The Marvelous Wonderettes

Susan Eliashuk ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 22:12:37 EST 2015

 Our Own Productions is in need of a cast member to play the part of Cindy Lou in The Marvelous Wonderettes, which will be performed March 20-22 and 27-29.  It is a fun show featuring the hit songs from the 1950s and 1960s.
CINDY LOU – Female. Cindy Lou is the "bad girl" of the group. It seems that things always go her way, making Betty Jean crazy. (Mezzo Soprano with belt–sings lead on many songs.).
If you are interested in auditioning for this part or want more information, please email Susan Eliashuk at ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com.