[Capdist-auditions] Summer Theatre Camp - limited spaces available (fee required)

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Fri Jul 17 15:17:52 EDT 2015

*_CAST - Summer Theatre Camp_*
*__*
has a limited number of spaces available for its final two weeks.
This is a tuition based program - scholarships are available.
Auditions on Monday to determine roles - performance on Friday at 1:pm
-- Script-in-hand.
Tuition is $200, scholarships available.

·*Robin Hood and the Good (& Bad) Fairies of Nottingham – July 20-24*

·*Jack, the Beanstalk, and Friends – July 27-31*

·*http://www.steamer10theatre.org/category/cast
<http://steamer10theatre.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=4a4fa68e0d77eb472c94ca04d&id=5bd7f59721&e=c6d85dbf7b>***

*_Robin Hood _**_and the_**__**_Good_**__**_(& Bad)_**__**_Fairies of
Nottingham_***

http://www.steamer10theatre.org/category/cast
<http://steamer10theatre.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4a4fa68e0d77eb472c94ca04d&id=506ab5d669&e=c6d85dbf7b>

*July 20-24 - 9:am to 4:pm***

_Some Spaces Still Available_
This is the Robin Hood tale, with an infestation of Fairies, and Trolls,
and Frogs, and Fun!
It is no accident that kids who have been in this show will
spontaneously start talking about it years after the show is over.
We still have a few spaces left, particularly for Fairies.

*_Jack, _**_the_**_Beanstalk_**_, and _**_Friends_*****

*http://www.steamer10theatre.org/category/cast
<http://steamer10theatre.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=4a4fa68e0d77eb472c94ca04d&id=5bd7f59721&e=c6d85dbf7b>***

*July 27-31 - 9:am to 4:pm***

_Some Spaces Still Available_
This is the tale of Jack, of Beanstalk fame.  As Jack is taking his cow
Bessie to market we run into Red Riding Hood, then the 3 Little Pigs,
and Goldilocks.
Auditions on Monday to determine roles - performance on Friday at 1:pm
-- Script-in-hand.Tuition is $200, scholarships available.

---