[Capdist-auditions] submission - Fee Required

stepdl at aol.com stepdl at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 09:40:44 EDT 2015

Hi - please add my listing to your postings and confirm if I submitted it correctly.
thank you,
Diane Lachtrupp Martinez

Johnny and Diane Martinez of Tango Fusion Dance Company and Beth Dennett of The Backyard

Players Present

  TRIPLE THREAT THEATER CAMP

WITH MUSICAL DIRECTOR KELLY WINTERS

FOR AGES 7 TO 13.

Monday August 3rd - August 7th from 9am to 2:15

Camp is Held at St. Peter's Church on Broadway in Saratoga

SELECTIONS FROM WEST SIDE STORY  WITH FORMER SHARK JOHNNY MARTINEZ

$250 per camper - 10% discount for 2 or more children!!

For more info and registration form go to:

WWW.TANGOFUSIONDANCE.COM - 518-932-6446