[Capdist-auditions] College Prep Workshop Fee required

Meg Kelly sctmkelly at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:26:52 EDT 2015

*Saratoga Children's Theatre is hosting a College Prep Workshop.*

*The College Prep Workshop for 1 Parent and 1 Child will be Monday, July
13, 2015 from 5-8pm. *

General Information from 5-7 Q&A Panel from 7-8

Workshop will be held at Saratoga Senior Center, 5 Williams St. Saratoga
Springs

Led by:  Leigh Berenis
<http://www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org/about-us/staff/leigh-berenis/>
(Theatre)
and Daniel Lying
<http://www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org/about-us/staff/daniel-lying/> (Vocal
Performance)

How do you choose a school that is right for you? What do I look for in a
program? How do I choose the appropriate monologues/songs? These are just a
few of the basic questions parents and students have to ask themselves when
looking to go to school for theatre or vocal performance. During this
general meeting we will discuss schools, programs, different degrees,
resumes, among other topics. We will also be talking about the
audition/interviewing process and what materials you will need for these.
This information session is for students who are interested in all areas of
theatre and vocal performance not just for performance.

Panelists:(more professional will be added)

Leigh Berenis, Daniel Lying, Bob Berenis, Casey Gray

College Freshman will be in attendance to answer any questions.

*Leigh and Bob Berenis have worked with many students to prep them the
college. Some of the colleges their Teens have been admitted to are:*

*NYU Tisch, Mary Mount Manhattan College, NYU, Columbia University, SUNY
Geneseo, SUNY Purchase -music, Carnegie Mellon
University,SUNY Oswego, Shenandoah University, Tufts University and more…*.

Fee: $100

Sign Up today online at www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org

--
Meg Kelly, Executive Director