[Capdist-auditions] Coach House Players' Annual Variety Show

Rachel Davis racheldavis12498 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:29:31 EDT 2015

Coach House Players is excited to announce auditions for our Annual Variety
Show and Fund Raiser.

This year's theme is:
Razz Ma Tazz: A Musical Romp Through the Roaring 20's

Collegiate...Flappers ... Charleston ... Black Bottom ... Hip Flasks ...
and yes, Speakeasies

Our Annual Variety Show and Fund Raiser, directed by Barbara Jones, is a
laid back, fun experience for adult performers of all ages. If you can
sing, dance, act, tell jokes, juggle, or have some other talent you'd like
to show off, come show us what you've got!

If you have not performed with us previously, and would like to sing in the
show, please be prepared to sing a few bars of something at the audition.

Auditions will be held at the Coach House Players Theater at 12 Augusta
Street on July 13 & 14 from 7pm-9pm.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO AUDITION -- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY

Show Dates are August 28, 29 & 30.

Questions may be directed to Barbara Jones at: aamahjones at gmail.com.
(Please use Coach House Variety Show in the subject line.)