[Capdist-auditions] On Camera Class - Fee required

Lisa Franklin divalisa7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:24:30 EDT 2015

*On Camera Audition Taping Class NYC Talent Agent, Susan Wright, of Ann
Wright Representatives NY, will be offering a one-time only seminar
designed to train up and coming talent in the vital process of taping
auditions for the On-Camera Market in TV and Film. This one-of-a-kind class
is designed to dispel fear, teach best techniques and break bad habits in
the Taped Audition process…and have fun doing it! We will also look at
examples of both great tapings as well as some that missed the mark. You
decide!!! Plus we expect a surprise guest to attend, with valuable
information for our students. Students will be given scenes used for real
television and film roles to work from. This seminar is designed for kids
who have had some acting or performance experience and wish to take their
skills to the next level.  But newcomers are welcome!! When: Sunday, March
22, 2015, - 12 Noon – 4 pm Where: La Quinta 833 New Loudon Rd, Latham, NY -
Phone: (518) 640-2200 Tuition: $80.00 per student; Class size limited for
ample education.  Sign up via PAYPAL to: susanwsharon at yahoo.com
<susanwsharon at yahoo.com> OR send a non-refundable deposit of half of
tuition to Susan Wright, 161 Amenia Union Road, Sharon, CT 06069 BY
3/18…balance payable at seminar. AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION OF YOUR RESERVATION
WILL BE SENT TO via EMAIL.  Phone: 646-599-4317 *

*The Vocal Studio of Lisa Franklin*
*http://www.lisafranklinonline.com/* <http://www.lisafranklinonline.com/>
*518-461-7141*