[Capdist-auditions] Fwd: our town @proctors

Ed Bablin ohwowed at aol.com
Wed Mar 11 19:47:12 EDT 2015

Classic theater guild is looking for a male actor to play the part of George Gibbs in our spring  production of "Our Town" by Thornton Wilder . George is a major role who's love interest Emily grow up get married and go through life. We see George Grow up from the age of 16 to 25. We are looking for a young man between the ages 17 to 21 our show dates are May 1 through May 10 we will perform at Proctors Gallery all those interested contact Ed  424-6579