[Capdist-auditions] A Night of Disney Auditions!

Cue Theatre thecuetheatre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:53:45 EDT 2015

AUDITIONS FOR A NIGHT OF DISNEY
Are you between the ages of 8 - 18?
Do you love to sing?
The Cue Theatre is hosting a 2 night event that you could perform in!
"A Night of Disney" Will be a cabaret of singers covering songs from your
favorite Disney movie or musical.
*There is no fee to audition and NO fee to participate*
Auditions will be held THIS FRIDAY - MARCH 27th at
 the theatre located at
339 Delaware Ave at Becker Terrace
In Delmar

Please arrive between 5 - 7pm
Please prepare 16 bars from your favorite Disney Song
Bring sheet music in the correct key to provide to our Musical Director for
your audition.

The Cabaret will take place April 24th & 25th at 8pm
There will be 3 rehearsals prior to the Show

If you are interested in auditioning, please email the theatre at
TheCueTheatre at gmail.com to confirm your audition slot.
If you can not make the audition, please let us know and we will schedule
you a different slot (first come first serve as we don't have very many
additional time frames)

*The Cue Theatre, Inc.*
339 Delaware Avenue at Becker Terrace
Delmar, NY 12054
TheCueTheatre.org
518-650-7397

The Cue Theater is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.