[Capdist-auditions] Independent Short Film

Tom Helin bigtomata at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 17:12:52 EDT 2015

Greetings CapDist Auditions!

Opportunity available to act in an upcoming short film. This film is an
independent short comedy about a guy who is down on his luck until fate
steps in and sends him on an adventure with complete strangers. Along the
way he learns the value of loyalty and true friendship.

We are looking for talented actors who are 100% committed, dependable, and
flexible. We plan to shoot May 4 - 7 in Troy, NY. This is for NON-UNION /
NON-PAY. Copy and credit provided (also IMDb credit possible). This film
should garner some exposure as we plan to premiere the short at the South
Asian International Film Festival hosted by HBO, as well as submission to
Raindance, Sundance, Cannes, and New York International

Please send head shot, resume, relevant casting information, and links to
any reels or scenes we can watch online to BigTomata at gmail.com  We can not
respond to each e-mail individually, but we will contact you if you fit an
upcoming role and would like you to audition.

The roles we are casting for are as follows:

Supporting Male - Black, Hispanic, Indian, or Asian. Male 20-35 years old.
Must have great comedic timing and ability to improv.

Background Extras - Need 15-20 Extras to appear as bar patrons (must be
over the age of 21) Extras will need to be able to make small talk while in
background of scenes and occasionally react to what is going on in the bar.