[Capdist-auditions] GHENT PLAYHOUSE SEEKING DIRECTORS FOR ITS 2016-2017 SEASON

Linda Murawski lindam4gph at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 19:21:58 EDT 2015

*Press Release*                                         Contact:
Linda Murawski  (Lindam4GPH at gmail.com) for

Date:  October 13, 2015
The Ghent Playhouse   518 392-6264

6 Town Hall Place, Ghent, NY  12075
                *FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*

*GHENT PLAYHOUSE SEEKING DIRECTORS FOR ITS 2016-2017 SEASON*

The Ghent Playhouse, a non-profit community theater located at 6 Town Hall
Place in Ghent, NY, is currently accepting proposals from directors
interested in submitting productions for its 2016-2017 season.

Those interested may submit up to three (3) shows for consideration.  The
Playhouse is looking for a well-rounded season of theater in all
genres:  comedy,
drama, farce, classic, musical, etc.  In addition to its annual Panto
presented by the Pantoloons, the Company offers four productions each
season, in the following time slots:

                                                Slot #1 – October 2016

                                               Performances 10/07-09,
10/14-15, 10/21-23

                                                Slot #2 – November-December
2016

*Reserved for the Annual Panto*

                                                Slot #3 – January-February
2017

Performances 1/20-22, 1/27-29, 2/03-05

Slot #4 – March-April 2017

Performances 3/24-26, 3/31-4/02, 4/07-09

Slot #5 – May-June 2017

Performances 5/19-21, 5/26-28, 6/01-03

Please provide the following information to Ghent Playhouse Artistic
Director, Cathy Lee-Visscher:  your name, address, home and cell phone
number, email address, the title and playwright of the shows you wish to
submit and a brief resume.

Requested information may be emailed to ghentplayhouse at fairpoint.net,
noting “2016-2017 Theater Season” in the subject box.  Please mail copies
of the scripts you wish to submit to Cathy Lee-Visscher, c/o the Ghent
Playhouse; PO Box 64; Ghent, New York 12075.  If unable to do so, please
send email requesting alternate arrangements.

Please also indicate any conflicts you may have with any of the time slots
above, or if there is a particular time slot you would prefer, please let
us know.  While we will do our best to accommodate you, we cannot guarantee
that you will be given the time slot you request.

*DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS DECEMBER 15, 2015*

###

--
Linda Murawski, Office Manager & Publicity person for The Ghent
Playhouse