[Capdist-auditions] Available Employment Opportunities Polar Express - Saratoga Train Station

Melanie Hartman rmzthartman at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 11:40:43 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

The train has not YET left the station! So, if you haven't already, there is still time to apply for a position with the Polar Express train event. This adventure is NOT just for kids at least 14 years old......it's GREAT seasonal employment for adults too!! And at a very competitive rate of pay, you can't afford to let the FUN pass you by!

Hurry, the time to ACT is NOW!!!

The Polar Express wants to hire lots of great staff to make this another successful year! In order to put on a MEMORABLE live show every night, this grand event needs a sufficient number of enthusiastic, outgoing, energetic AND dedicated staff members every night!! Applicants do not need to be available the entire time/duration of the event, HOWEVER, it is ONLY a 6 week event, so the GREATER your availability the BETTER!! In other words, for the most part, your AVAILABILITY to work should be greater than your UNavailability.

Application are still being accepted on-line at:

https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=iowapac&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US

I would like to remind everyone DON'T DELAY.....it can take up to several weeks for the hiring process to be complete! APPLY EARLY!! In past years, for some reason it seems the later an applicant waits to apply and submit their paperwork, the longer it can take for a response. And in some instances, some people don't seem to hear back at all. I don't know why this occasionally happens. If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application, PLEASE feel free to get a hold of me and I will try to follow thru for you.

After you apply, if you are approved, the next step will be the receiving of an email from the Polar Express Event Coordinator, Mark Salis, inviting you down to the Saratoga Springs train station to complete the application process.

At that point you will provide proper ID (Social Security Card AND Driver's License/Student ID OR Passport), Working Papers if under 18 years old, you'll provide bank account info for direct deposit of your paycheck (or you may choose to have your paycheck loaded onto a debit card), and you'll complete tax forms. You'll also receive a drug screening form that will be taken to any LabCorp (with photo ID and SSN), where your drug test will be performed. There is a LabCorp right around the corner from the train station, located at 6 Care Lane, Saratoga Springs. They perform drug screenings M - F from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.

This is a huge event! Make sure YOU stay on top of things and take a PROACTIVE approach!!

In order to get the word out, would the schools and colleges please continue to broadcast this info on your morning announcements/radio stations/tv stations/social media sites. And please forward this email to any interested parties and/or send special notification to drama departments/acting clubs/theater groups. Also, feel free to post the info in high traffic areas/student centers/lounges/community bulletin boards.

Attention Specifically College/Grad Students Away At School:
DO NOT discount this job opportunity. You are still encouraged to apply, especially if you are done with school in early December! COMPLETE the application process EARLY so that you are all set to begin work as soon as you are done with school.

Any concerns and/or questions, please feel free to contact me. My info is as follows:
Melanie Hartman
(email) rmzthartman at aol.com
(cell) 518-848-1604

Or you may contact the Polar Express Event Coordinator:
Mark Salis
(email) salism at iowapacific.com

Remember, be sure to share this with ALL your friends, family/relatives, classmates, co-workers, church (youth) groups, etc... And please feel free to post this amazing seasonal job opportunity on your Facebook page!

                                                MORE PEOPLE = MORE FUN!!!