[Capdist-auditions] Fwd: YAG Elf the Musical, JR. - Fee Required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 22:54:55 EDT 2015

The Young Actors Guild  will doing Elf, the Musical JR for our Fall Holiday
production!  Students attend classes on Saturday mornings from 9:30 - 12:30
and then rehearse for production.  Our Fall program will culminate in a
full scale performance for all students!  We are very excited to begin the
new year, which will include shows both at our new Troy location and the
Egg in Albany!  Come and be a part of the longest running Children's
Performing Arts Program in the Area!  Now in our 26th Year!   Register
today!  Registration form attached!