[Capdist-auditions] Looking for someone to film show in November

Singer, Iris (DOT) Iris.Singer at dot.ny.gov
Sat Sep 5 19:39:24 EDT 2015

Point of View Players is putting on a production in Albany, NY in November.  Showtimes are 11/18, 11/19, 11/21 and 11/22.  We are seeking someone to film the play, it is about 90 minutes and make 4 CD's.  We are a community theater group and therefore, do not have much of a budget, but can afford a reasonable price for this job.  Please contact Iris at 518-366-6545 or via email and we'll discuss!