[Capdist-auditions] Please Post to Cap Region Auditions

Stacey Nooney Stacey at workingpictures.com
Tue Sep 15 13:10:12 EDT 2015

Good afternoon—I know this listing is not for a talent audition, however we are looking for houses to shoot in for our next large production.
There is very good pay for a full day shoot.  If you could post this to your site to help get the word out, that would be appreciated.   Thank you!

Albany Video Production Company seeks HOUSES for TV Shoot

Details:
Medium to large homes within 1 hour of Albany
Large, open rooms, updated kitchens preferred
All styles of homes will be considered, houses must be furnished
Homes must be available to shoot the first two weeks of November, for a full day shoot and available for scouting prior to shoot.
Day rate will be paid for the rental of the home
Please send photos of common areas of the home including exterior photo to stacey at workingpictures.com<mailto:stacey at workingpictures.com>.  Feel free to email with questions.
Email is preferred method of contact.

Thank you!

-Stacey

Stacey Nooney | Producer | Working Pictures, Inc.<http://www.workingpictures.com/>
436 New Karner Road | Albany | NY | 12205
518-869-0460 | f 518-869-8400  | c 518-281-7159
[cid:image001.png at 01D0EFAD.EE5F0650]<http://www.workingpictures.com/>