[Capdist-auditions] Casting Call for The Rocky Horror Picture Show Shadowcast

Kelsy Nevins klnevins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:15:43 EDT 2015

The Rocky Horror Picture Show. You’ve seen the movie and you know the
songs. Now‘s your chance to be a part of it! Join Albany’s Premiere Rocky
Horror Shadowcast, The Whip-It Outskirts, on stage this October!

We’re holding open auditions this Sunday, 9/20, 2:30-5:30pm at the Town of
Ballston Community Library. (2 Lawmar Ln in Burnt Hills, NY)

It doesn’t matter what your experience level is – we’ll work with you to
get you performance ready. All it takes is some confidence, hard work, and
a little help from your new friends.

Stage fright? Don't worry! We also need people to help out with lights,
props, and other behind-the-scenes work.

For auditions, please come prepared to perform (lip-synch) the following
scenes for your chosen character(s). *You may ask to perform an additional
scene.

Frank - Sweet Transvestite and/or I’m Going Home

Brad – Dammit, Janet & Floor Show
Janet – Dammit, Janet & Floor Show
Riff Raff: Time Warp
Magenta - Time Warp
Columbia – Time Warp & Floor Show
Eddie - Hot Patootie
Rocky - Sword of Damocles & Floor Show
Dr. Scott - Eddie's Teddie
Criminologist - Opening Monologue (I would like if I may...)
Trixie - Science Fiction

Transylvanians – Time Warp

Rehearsals are held on Sundays.

Two shows on Halloween night – 8pm and midnight!

If you have any questions, please contact Kelsy (klnevins at gmail.com).

Find us on facebook: Albany RHPS