[Capdist-auditions] Seeking Teen Male & Female For Wendy's Shadow

Lights Up Productions lightsup_productions at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 16:47:41 EDT 2015

 Lights Up Productions is seeking a teen male and teen female for our production of Wendy's Shadow, a new musical.  The production runs October 23 & 24 for three performances.Rehearsals occur Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings in Troy.  The roles available are Nibs and Slightly (please note these lost children also double as pirates and several other roles throughout the show).
For consideration please submit headshot and resume to lightsup_productions at yahoo.com.
Wendy's Shadow
Music and Lyrics by Maglione and Ruiz
Book by Jason Cannon
About: The mischievous and magical adventure of Peter Pan is retold from Wendy’s modern-day perspective with a contemporary folk/rock score. With Music and Lyrics by Maglione and Ruiz and Book by Jason Cannon, Wendy's Shadow takes the audience back to the Neverland — where dreams are born, and time is never planned — and asks if it’s ever possible to leave the one you loved.

We are VERY excited to bring this amazing, and new, title to the Capital Region!