[Capdist-auditions] Urgent South Pacific casting call

Sand Lake Center for the Arts info at slca-ctp.org
Mon Apr 4 13:54:51 EDT 2016

Urgent Need for Actor, male, age 20's to 60's, to play Emile DeBecque's French butler, Henri, in South Pacific.

There are additional lines in several scenes from offstage, and Henri appears in some key scenes in the show, although it is not a large role.  We are in the thick of blocking now, and need someone asap.  This is a non-singing role and we need someone who can have a good rapport with children.

Production dates are May 13-22 at the Sand Lake Center for the Arts in Averill Park, 30 minutes or less from most areas in the Capital Region, 15 min. From Exit 8 of I-90 on Rte.43.

Please contact Producer Shirley Neiss at knsn at nycap.rr.com or Director Deborah Dorman at deborahdorm at gmail.com.