[Capdist-auditions] Capital PRIDE 2016 | Volunteers Needed for Stage Set Up / Stage Strike

Jeremy M. Hollon jhollon at capitalpridecenter.org
Thu Apr 28 14:25:16 EDT 2016

Hello,

Our Capital PRIDE Parade and Festival is on June 11, 2016 at Washington Park in Albany NY.

We are looking for people to volunteer for the following:
7 people for Stage Set Up from 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM
8 people for Stage Strike from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM

There are three different ways to sign up.

Online:
www.capitalpridecenter.org/pride<http://www.capitalpridecenter.org/pride>

By Phone:
(518) 462-6138, Monday - Friday 9-5pm, Ask for Jeremy

At the Pride Center:
332 Hudson Avenue, Albany NY.
You can ask your group facilitator, café staffer, or any Pride Center Staff Member.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Jeremy

Jeremy Hollon
Program Assistant and Volunteer Coordinator
Preferred Pronoun: He/His/Him
Pride Center of the Capital Region
332 Hudson Avenue
Albany, NY 12210