[Capdist-auditions] DOZER - The Short Film - Casting Lead Roles

Cooper Wright mantictoboggan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 21:24:30 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone!

I’m the director of the upcoming short film DOZER that’s being produced / shot this July 2016 in Scotia - Glenville NY. We’re currently doing a regional talent scout - looking for young actors to portray two of our lead roles. If you’re interested in submitting, please refer to the attached document.

We’ve also just launched our KICKSTARTER Campaign! Please take a minute to check it out - if you feel like joining us in the journey to tell this story, then we would love to bring you along!

LINK: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mantictoboggan/dozer-the-short-film <https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mantictoboggan/dozer-the-short-film>

We want to involve the community throughout this filmmaking experience. Without the community, none of this would be possible.

Thank you very much, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Cooper Wright
Director - DOZER
Mantic Toboggan Productions