[Capdist-auditions] EXTRAS - Teenagers - Friday, Scotia, 9:30a-12:30p

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:29:32 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone

We are in need of more extras on Friday for a quick scene for our upcoming
ninth sequel "How to UnMake Exploding Hormones" - we are seeking teenagers
to be in a scene depicting the madness backstage as a play is being
rehearsed and set up for production. 3 hours timeframe.

It will be a fun time, and part of an ongoing series seen in schools and
organizations worldwide, as well as on YouTube, Roku, batteryPOP and
sporadically on Verizon FiOS on demand, and Comcast's cable channel in 100
million homes nationwide.

Thank you!

Mike

Creator of the Award-Winning "How to UnMake A Bully" Series
As Seen On-Demand Across National Cable Channels in 100 Million Homes
on Comcast Xfinity and Verizon FiOS in 2015, and BatteryPOP & YouTube

http://dontwaitproject.org/unmake-a-bully.html
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

eScape Complete Series NOW PLAYING on-- batteryPOP!
AS WELL AS the How to UnMake A Bully series!
http://www.batterypop.com/shows/escape-the-series
<http://www.escapetheseries.com/>
http://www.batterypop.com/shows/how-to-unmake-a-bully

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com