[Capdist-auditions] Minutiae Audition

Jay Towne townejay at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 19:01:04 EDT 2016

Seeking to cast roles inMinutiae, a serial radio drama based in Amsterdam, NY.

I am looking for actors tofill the roles of Rachel Lavigne, 25, a library technician, and an understudyfor the role of Jackson McDonald, 65, the African-American patriarch of theMcDonald family. Both are main roles.

Also, looking forunderstudy’s for all roles.

 Please attend the audition, scheduledfor Saturday, September 27th from 12:00 – 3:00 pm, Amsterdam UnitedMethodist Church, 347 Golf Course Rd., Amsterdam, NY, 12010.

 Your reading will comprise asection of one of my episodes and a reading of your choosing.

 Minutiae is a modern moral fable,told in installments of 30 minutes each, performed and recorded in front of alive audience and broadcast for the Mohawk Valley, Schenectady, Albany area, onWCSS 1490 AM beginning in January 2017.

 Our upcoming performanceschedule is: Sat., September 24th,2016 – Episode 3

March 2017 – Date/Time TBD   Episodes 4 & 5

May 2017    - Date/Time TBD     Episodes 6 & 7

All performances are inAmsterdam.

 Thank you for your time.

  Contact:

Jay Towne