[Capdist-auditions] Billy Elliot and Disney's Beauty and the Beast Auditions

Andrew Higgs '14 ahiggs14 at elmira.edu
Wed Aug 24 15:30:05 EDT 2016

*AUDITIONS*

*BILLY ELLIOT – Adult Production (Any Age)*

*Disney's Beauty and the Beast – Adult Production (Any Age)*

*AUDITION EXPECTATIONS:*
Auditions for actors and actresses of any age are scheduled for Saturday,
August 27 beginning at 10:00am at Our Saviors Lutheran Church (63 Mountain
View Avenue, Albany, NY). Applicants should come prepared to sing 32
measures of any Broadway song and read from the show. An accompanist and CD
player will be available. NO ACAPELLA AUDITIONS will be permitted. For more
information, visit *www.lightsupproductions.weebly.com*
<http://www.lightsupproductions.weebly.com/>! Callbacks, if necessary to be
held at 5:00pm that evening.

*PLEASE NOTE with Billy Elliot, several student roles were cast in our
first round of auditions. The Dance Teacher in Billy Elliot will be
performed by a special guest artist from Broadway. All other Adult roles in
Billy Elliot are Available! *

*For our Adult production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast the role of Mrs.
Potts has been cast. All other roles in Disney's Beauty and the Beast are
available! *

*(For students we are still seeking to fill some roles in Billy Elliot. If
you are interested in being involved in this production please come and
audition!)*

*If cast in the production, you are required to accept or decline your role
within 24 hours of the offer or the role will be recast.*