[Capdist-auditions] Audition Notice - MLK Celebration event

Lezlie Dana lezliedana at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:06:32 EST 2016

Posting Submission:

Lake Theater Productions is seeking actors to complete cast for "Walls," an
original 15 min rap-styled performance piece by regional author/playwright
for MLK Celebration weekend in Saratoga Springs - 01/13 thru 01/16/17.
 (Must be able to travel to Saratoga Springs for rehearsals, as well.).
Musicality a plus.

Please respond immediately with name, part of interest, and
contact information - I will schedule individual auditions.  We are
planning on read thru within the next week.  Thank you.   Lezlie Dana,
director.  Email:  Lezliedana at gmail.com <javascript:;>

ROLES still needed:

Martin Luther King, Jr. (Black, male, 30-50)
White Supremacist (White, male, 20's)
Black Woman (20s-30s)
Mexican-American Woman (20s-30s)
Muslim Woman (20s-50s)

--
*Lezlie Dana*
518-852-3859 (c)

*www.TakingStage.org <http://www.TakingStage.org>*
*Better Performance - Bigger Impact - Bolder You!*