[Capdist-auditions] South Pacific Looking for a Few Good Men (Plus Liat)

Sand Lake Center for the Arts info at slca-ctp.org
Mon Feb 22 18:22:04 EST 2016

 Bali Ha'i is Calling for a Few Good Men (Plus Liat)

Our production of South Pacific needs you!

-  We need a few good men, teens to 40’s, for both singing and non-singing roles,

-  AND we need a hunky tenor, 20’s to early 30’s, who is a great actor, too, for Lt. Cable,

-  AND we need a young (teen to 20’s), sexy, non-Causasian Liat for Cable, non-singing role.

We need these cast within the next two weeks!  Contact us ASAP and let the rehearsals begin.  The tropics are more fun!

Contact Shirley Neiss if you are interested at knsn at nycap.rr.com or Deborah Dorman at deborahdorm at gmail.com

The production runs May 13, 14, 15 and 19-22 at the Sand Lake Center for the Arts in Averill Park, 30 minutes or less from most areas in the Capital Region, 15 min. From Exit 8 of I-90 on Rte.43. Rehearsals begin in March.