[Capdist-auditions] Actor(s) needed for upcoming commercial

Myka Dassano leanne1672 at me.com
Tue Feb 23 11:10:20 EST 2016

TheatricaliTea Productions is seeking two (2) principal actors and 10-15 background actors for a commercial, which will film in Saratoga Springs. Principal actors will be paid for the two-day shoot, extras will be provided with meals.

Our client is seeking the following actors:

- One (1) male (18-30) to play a college aged "frat-boy." Actor should be attractive, confident and suave.

- One (1) female (18-30) to play a collage aged girl. Actor should be attractive, confident and enthusiastic.

Due to adult themes discussed in the commercial, and the nature of the project, we are only accepting auditions from actors and extras 18 and older. ID required.

If you are interested in auditioning for a principal or extra role, please send an email with your headshot, resume and/or any questions to TheatricaliTea at gmail.com.