[Capdist-auditions] Fwd: YAG Summer Internships and Apprenticeships

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 20:09:30 EST 2016

The Young Actors Guild of the Capital Region is currently accepting
resume's and letters of interest for our Apprentice and Intern programs for
the Summer of 2016.
Apprenticeships are open to area High School Students with an interest in
any area of Theater;  entering their senior year or just graduating from
High School.   Apprentices will receive a tuition exchange, and will
participate in class opportunity, training and performances.  If interested
in being an apprentice for the summer, students are expected to participate
in classes and Master Classes during our spring programming and our
February or April Break, for training purposes.

Internships are open to College students who have completed at least their
first year of college and will work with professional staff both in the
classroom and on stage or back stage for the summer program.  College
Interns receive a stipend for their participation, based on their level of
experience and area of study.

If you are interested in either of these opportunities, please send your
resume and letter of interest to bestyagever at gmail.com. by January 15, 2016
and we will prepare to interview in early February.

The Young Actors Guild of the Capital Region has been teaching Theater to
the local community for 27 years.  We are looking for hardworking
individuals who have a passion for both theater and children.  We look
forward to hearing from you!